• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Northern NJ Cubs for sale

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thill

displayname
Tom Hill
I have a couple of rolling chassis and a whole lot of parts that I need to move out.

A 169 with Hydraulic Lift, motor had a connecting rod break and the motor is out and partly disassembled but included as well. $750 - Painted a tasteful orange instead of Cub Yellow (SORRY I got it that way!).

A 169 with Manual Lift, motor had a connecting rod break and the motor is in the frame. $850 - Original colors.

A 125 with another connecting rod broken, motor is out of tractor and partially disassembled, possible hard to shift trans issue. - $400

A deck & hanger is available for each of the above.

Got a couple of front blades & hangers - $100 - $200

A IH Cub Trailer (#2 or #4) that has life but will need tires (think I have cheap new ones and will include) solid but has surface rust. - $100

A 42" Snow Thrower - all there and have an additional mount, needs work - $250

Spare parts like a Steering Column, Hydro Drive, Rock Shaft, Tunnel Covers, Front Axle, Spare Wheels, Hydro Lines & more.

Come and make me a deal on all of it!

Maybe. The wife likes road trips. Anyone know what town? Helps me figure out travel time. Tom, where are located?

Newton, NJ 20-30 minutes from border with PA at Route 80. Country part of NJ.

Not here until mid next week.

Back in NJ for a few days then away for the weekend. back on Monday Morning 11/2, solid for a few weeks.

I have a couple of rolling chassis and a whole lot of parts that I need to move out.

A 169 with Hydraulic Lift, motor had a connecting rod break and the motor is out and partly disassembled but included as well. $750 - Painted a tasteful orange instead of Cub Yellow (SORRY I got it that way!).

A 169 with Manual Lift, motor had a connecting rod break and the motor is in the frame. $850 - Original colors.

A 125 with another connecting rod broken, motor is out of tractor and partially disassembled, possible hard to shift trans issue. - $400

A IH Cub Trailer (#2 or #4) that has life but will need tires (think I have cheap new ones and will include) solid but has surface rust. - $100

Spare parts like a Steering Column, Hydro Drive, Rock Shaft, Tunnel Covers, Front Axle, Spare Wheels, Hydro Lines & more.

Tom,
I live about 15 miles from Newton, in Lake Hopatcong NJ. I have a beautiful 383 Hydro in mint condition that I have been thinking about selling. There were very few 383 models built and it is truly a rare collectors item. (Original yellow and white paint). I want it to go to someone who is a 'collector' and will show it or at a minimum, take excellent care of it.
Do you mind if I jump onto your posting and perhaps make this a "Two For One" where it may give some potential buyers additional justification and incentive to make the trek to northern NJ, whereas they may not want to drive all the way here just for your items. Don't mean to step on your posting, so if you are okay with that, let me know and I will post some pictures of my little beauty. Ha!
Thanks
Dean Cary

Hi, Gerald
I live about 15 miles from Newton, in Lake Hopatcong NJ.
I have a beautiful 383 Cub Cadet Hydro in mint condition that I have been thinking about selling. There were very few 383 models built and it is truly a rare collectors item. (Original yellow and white paint). I want it to go to someone who is a 'collector' and will show it or at a minimum, take excellent care of it.
I read your posting to Tom regarding his parts, and perhaps you could make your trip here to NJ a "Two For One" since you will be about twenty minutes from my home from Toms.
Here is are a couple of pictures of my little beauty!

You can can also email me at [email protected]
Thanks
Dean Cary

Attachments

• IH Cub Cadet 380 Hydro 1.jpg
    IH Cub Cadet 380 Hydro 1.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 268
  • IH Cub Cadet 380 Hydro 2.jpg
    IH Cub Cadet 380 Hydro 2.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 248
Hi, Gerald
I live about 15 miles from Newton, in Lake Hopatcong NJ.
I have a beautiful 383 Cub Cadet Hydro in mint condition that I have been thinking about selling. There were very few 383 models built and it is truly a rare collectors item. (Original yellow and white paint). I want it to go to someone who is a 'collector' and will show it or at a minimum, take excellent care of it.
I read your posting to Tom regarding his parts, and perhaps you could make your trip here to NJ a "Two For One" since you will be about twenty minutes from my home from Toms.
Here is are a couple of pictures of my little beauty!

You can can also email me at [email protected]
Thanks
Dean Cary
did y’all gettum sold?
Dean that Cub looks really nice, and I too hope it found a loving caring home.

Back