• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Northeast Iowa Plow day

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdehli

displayname
Rob Dehli
Plans are in place for the 2nd annual Northeast Iowa plow day .

Date : Saturday April 6th

location... 2106 sweetridge Dr Harpers Ferry, Ia

we will have 25-35 acres of bean stubble to plow in the hills and dales of northeast Iowa.
More details will follow as we get closer any questions either post or call me 563-794-0129

venders are welcome

See ya then Rob.
Shift.gif
... Hope I can get snow thrower off by then!

Paul ....if not leave it on we might need it to clear the field ... in places its chest deep on the back sides of the terraces right now ... think happy thoughts

beerchug.gif

I found an old pic of your plow day host Rob! He looks like he's lost in PD thoughts! lol Any more pics out there???
254600.jpg

Startin to get pumped about plow day we are 4 weeks away ...yes we do have a lot of snow to get rid of but some rain this weekend followed by 40s next week will really help my old FFAchapter is taking care of the food so need to kinda get a head count on how many to plan for , so please let us know.

here are a few more shots from last year

255129.jpg

255130.jpg

255131.jpg

Depending on your route into the field, you will more than likely be greeted by this neat old house! If only it could talk, what an iteresting history I'll bet it could tell. Glad I brought my camera that day for sure.

255143.jpg

Rob...count me and Army buddy Curt from Hutchinson, MN IN!!
I was the guy there last year w/no tractor and a bunch of stupid ???'s!! I may have a few more ???'s this year but will for sure be bringing tractors!
Dave S.

David

that is my favorite pic of last years plow day Iam to young to remember the neighbors living there but my late grandfather remembers people living thereIf I remember right he said it was built in the 1860s where that house sits you could see the entire 160 acre farm. Up here in the hills that is rare. awesome pic.

I will have a few more signs up this year for sure 1 in Harpers Ferry and 1 in Lansing too.

Rob,

I plan to attend if it's not raining. Bringing my 782 with the plow I got from you last year. I noticed all the terraces and the views when I drove up to your place last year. Beautiful country you have around there.

board-post.pl

Mike

I wonder if things will be dry enough by April to plow? I was planning on going with my cousin Jstertz.
Anyone living in the area please keep us posted on the situation. I'd hate to drive from WI and have it to wet to plow.

I really hate to do this but the way our spring is slow in comming . The Northeast Iowa plow day on April 6th has been canceled, I cannot move back a week due to work and family conflicts. More than likely we will still have snow or lots and lots of mud. We will try to do it next year maybe mother nature will help us a lttle .

Back