• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Northeast Iowa plow day spring 2012 April 7, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Mick...Rob, that ground looks familiar. Is that where the next Iowa PD will be located ? Chuck & I'll plan on being there.
Shift.gif

Paul

looks real similiar the actual site will be 15 miles northeast of this farm directly between Harpers Ferry and Lansing Iowa...

up date on the spring plow day for northeast Iowa ...here are some pics of me and a buddy plowin there last year this was on April 9th 2011 it was beautiful in the low 60"s perfect plowin weather...the ground in the plow fields ranges from a dark loam to a clay loam mix but all plows well but you know you have a plow behind you... also the terrain is rolling and we farm aroind the hills up here and varries alot
233392.jpg

233393.jpg

233394.jpg

233395.jpg

we will have a porta potty and small food area and will have a date in early January ...also approx 25 ish acres to plow ... but looks like early April will be out target date...

I know me and at least 2 friends, maybe my nephew will come. Hope my wish comes true!

Ok no time like the present to announce the date of the northeast Iowa plow day... after much thought and looking over my work schedule which can be crazy in the spring ... The date is Saturday April 7th ...with no rain date ...as corn planters will be rolling the following week up here... ... we will have approx 25 acres of good bean stubble for plowing...a small lunch area and also a porta potty on site ...

plow day will be 15 miles straight east of Waukon, Iowa ...just off county road a52... will post an arial map soon...further details on lodging etc... will be posted soon... .

so if a moderator will change the date on the thread that would be helpful... thanks Rob

Plow day updated info

234665.jpg

here is an overhead pic of the northeast Iowa plow day ground... we will be plowin the dark green areas{ not sod} it is bean stubble... I have blocked a few rooms at the Stoney Creek Inn of Waukon, 563-568-2220 just mention the northeast Iowa plow day... address of the event is 2106 sweetridge dr. Harpers Ferry, Iowa Please call post or email if your are planning on attending so we can get an idea for food... my cell is 563-794-0129

thanks much

Rob

I'm really praying that the girls and I can make it this year after a several year absence. We really miss seeing every one.
smile.gif

northeast Iowa plow day up date

we will have a small luch stand on site also will have room in the parking area for a few venders too.

Just realized that this is Easter Saturday.....maybe dad and I will be able to make a quick trip up that direction in the middle of all of the family "stuff" at Easter.

Mike

no rain date ...the way the spring is turning out a few days after we plow it will be planted

sorry!!!

Looks like I will be there with the grease burner unless we get rained out.

Northeast Iowa plow day up date

weather and field conditions are comming along great... we will have approx 25 acres to plow on saturday April 7th...address is 2106 sweetridge dr. Harpers Ferry Iowa 52172... for all of you Tom Tom and Garmin users...will have an area for venders ...a porta potty on site plus small lunch stand ... please email post or call 563-794-0129 if planning on attending so we can gauge the food ... any questions just ask away... also if rain is in the forcast for that weekend ... I will make a decision by no later than noon on friday to plow or not to plow... but lets not think about that now

thank you

my cell 563-794-0129

Grrrrrrrr.......I gotta work. Just my luck. I work like 2 Saturdays out of the year....grumble,grumble.

weather forcast as of now ...= great weather for rolling ground next weekend... can"t wait to meet some new faces and see old friends aswell.

weather looks good ......we are plowin on saturday.........thanks Rob

Back