• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Noob in Northern Illinois

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Adesso

Hi all! Thanks for accepting me into the forum and I look forward to the collective hive mind's thoughts, ideas and suggestions. I'm actively looking for my first Cub for a yard tractor/mower. Leaning to starting with a Cadet 60...we'll see.

Thanks again and have a great rest of the week!

Welcome to the forum. Any progress on your search?🙂

Make your way up to Portage, WI week after the 4th to the HUGE show at the fairgrounds there.
Garden Tractor Daze it's called.
You will not be disappointed!!

Congratulations! Please post pics when you can.
Wow! Everybody is finding deals left and right. Finding old stuff too. Nothing like that in this neck of the woods. All the O's, 70/100's I have seen around here were bare bones, no fenders, lights or anything. Not the best looking paint job either, and asking $750 to $1200 for them. :yikes:

Found some good people during my search and a great person that sold me his O. Tolerance of my million questions was a good indicator for me! Here she is!

Attachments

• 20220604_111021.jpg
    20220604_111021.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220603_155223.jpg
    20220603_155223.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220604_105204.jpg
    20220604_105204.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 0
Wow! Got a #2 trailer to boot! Must be nice to casually find something like that. There must not be any nice people around here. :roflol:
IF,IF,IF one like that showed up around here, the price would be around $1,500 to $2,500.

Wow! Got a #2 trailer to boot! Must be nice to casually find something like that. There must not be any nice people around here. :roflol:
IF,IF,IF one like that showed up around here, the price would be around $1,500 to $2,500.
Got the #2 at a garage sale! Yup, I couldn't be believe it was there, and they were asking $120. Happy to shell it out to get the cart in such good shape.

Back