• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

no traction.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcott

displayname
dave cott
good moring,
I have a 126, I put 10x12.5 ag tires on back, with 45lbs liquid in each tire,
now every time I try to back up a slight hill, dirt/gravel driveway, it just spins. any ideas?
thank you,

Welcome to the forum!
If the weather is like it is around here, you'll have to wait until it quits raining for about a week! LOL!
Seriously, if you could take some pictures of it in action and post them, that would help.

Ag tires are directional, they don't work as well in reverse. Tire pressure should be set to where the full length of the bars make equal contact on a smooth flat surface.

Low pressure in front tires won't help either.
That's why I asked what he had on the front, if anything.
New member w/1st post.
Hope we didn't scare him off.
How about it Dave??;)

thank for the input, nothing on front, bare tractor, maybe I will try lowering air pressure,
acts almost like having brakes on front.

Back