• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

NF sleeve hitch

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john.knutson

displayname
John K
Ordered a sleeve hitch cast lift lever from RF Houtz and got it mounted. Had to grab a bolt, washers, and nylon bushing from local Hardware Hank. Also made the top pin out of 1/2" zinc rod, 2 hitch pins and 2 washers.

IMG_20191103_170949.jpg

I am now looking (casually) for a brinly adapter and 1"x4" pin. Thinking that I might fabricate a 5 gallon bucket lifter/holder too.

Any other DIY fabricated sleeve hitch and/or Brinly attachments?

I have photos of some that I have saved over the years. I'll have to search my archives and see what I can dig up. For starters there's Ed Stillions "Invisible Fence Installer"

Invisible_Fence_Implement_01.jpg
Invisible_Fence_Implement_02.jpg
Invisible_Fence_Implement_03.jpg

While not a rear lift attachment, this rear weight and rear work light that David Kirk made, might be of interest:

MyCub 2.jpg
MyCub 2_Z.jpg
Weight.jpg
MVC-103F_a.jpg
MVC-104F_a.jpg
MVC-105F_a.jpg

Again not a rear lift attachment but an interesting cheap rear weight or "carryall" design. Not sure who made this one:

4279.jpg
4280.jpg

Sorry but here's another non-rear lift attachment. I've always been intrigued by this quick attach carry-all that John Proeschel made. It just rolls under the tractor using what appears to be a caster wheel of some sort and has a pin that drops into the drawbar holding it in place, so simple:

8256.jpg
8257.jpg
8258.jpg

Back