• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Next project...

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nqueensland

displayname
Nick Queensland
Got my next project in the mail today. Will need a different welder to stick this one together than I used on my last project!

Attachments

• 26A0FA83-71C3-4D70-BB29-42EBC1996ABF.jpeg
    26A0FA83-71C3-4D70-BB29-42EBC1996ABF.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 361
Cool! Did you 3d print it or Is someone selling them? Is it 1/16 scale? I would love to have one for my CC toy collection.
Someone is selling them. Not sure if I’m allowed to say who ... You can purchase the file download to print at home too. I’m going to try to print out the loader this weekend.

Go for it man! (y) (y)
Thanks for confirming that Charlie. They don't have a website, but if you search for Goodson's Hobbies you'll find a link to their Facebook page. You can message Justin Goodson for ordering info. If you're not into Facebook you can find his work on Cults 3D, Thingaverse or some of the other 3D printing sites and can connect with him that way. The one shown is his GT5 design and he has several others.
I almost have mine put together. I want to get a silver paint pen to paint on a dash decal and paint the muffler silver before I finish assembly.

Got my next project in the mail today. Will need a different welder to stick this one together than I used on my last project!
Not sure if kidding or actually getting a plastic welder (which I recently learned was a thing), but would love to see pics of the joining and assembly as you go!

Back