• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Next project...

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

nqueensland

displayname
Nick Queensland
Cool! Did you 3d print it or Is someone selling them? Is it 1/16 scale? I would love to have one for my CC toy collection.
Someone is selling them. Not sure if I’m allowed to say who ... You can purchase the file download to print at home too. I’m going to try to print out the loader this weekend.

nqueensland

displayname
Nick Queensland
Go for it man! (y) (y)
Thanks for confirming that Charlie. They don't have a website, but if you search for Goodson's Hobbies you'll find a link to their Facebook page. You can message Justin Goodson for ordering info. If you're not into Facebook you can find his work on Cults 3D, Thingaverse or some of the other 3D printing sites and can connect with him that way. The one shown is his GT5 design and he has several others.
I almost have mine put together. I want to get a silver paint pen to paint on a dash decal and paint the muffler silver before I finish assembly.

john.knutson

IHCC Supporter
displayname
John K
Got my next project in the mail today. Will need a different welder to stick this one together than I used on my last project!
Not sure if kidding or actually getting a plastic welder (which I recently learned was a thing), but would love to see pics of the joining and assembly as you go!

Latest posts

Group builder