• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Newly Painted 682 HYDRO

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwenzl

displayname
Paul Wenzl
I'm posting before and after pictures of my 1981 Cub Cadet 682 HYDRO after my boys had painted it. I must say I was a little nervous at first but am glad they did it. It turned out fantastic! Thanks boys! It was fun!!
262173.png

262174.png

262175.jpg

262176.jpg

262177.jpg

Looking good Paul! The boys made her look real nice again
greenthumb.gif
How long have you owned it?

Thanks! You wouldn't believe it Joshua. Always wanting an old tractor. I picked this up last year on craiglist for $35 dollars. It wasn't running of course. The guy was going to take the wheels off it and take it to the scrap iron yard. I was able to bring it back to life. My boys really polished of the deal with thier paint job. We all take pride in this little tractor. It has our sweat in it! Here's a shot with the 50in deck on it.

262191.jpg

262192.jpg

Paul--what a great story!!! You now have a solid tractor that will last you for years to come. It is a tough cool little machine that in my opinion will never go "out of style". Great way to rescue that one from the crusher!!!!

A big Thanks goes out to Jim Diederichs. I met him here on this forum and he still had original 682 HYDRO decals which I bought from him. Thank you all!

Awesomely Beautiful!!! As Melody said... Thank You for rescuing another Cub Cadet and giving it a great loving home.
happy.gif

Back