• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New to this

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arleen W.

I am 80 year old widow lady with a Cub Cadet Riding Tractor/Mower model 2164 bought in 2003. Trying to keep it running by myself (financial restraints) and don't know what I'm doing! Going to try asking for help here and also go to utube and see if I can get help there.

Arleen, WELCOME!
WELCOME.gif

The forum has different sections for the various years of Cub Cadets. The 2164 would be from the CCC and MTD years, so questions on it should be posted in the forum area linked below:

CCC and MTD Machines

Latest posts

Back