New to the forum Middleburg Florida

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

mgwin

displayname
Marty A. Gwin
Randy,
Welcome to the forum!
You can get your 106 running. I would first suggest you to go through the frequently asked questions. It is the fifth thread under the IH cub cadet tractor forum. This will answer a lot of questions you may have. It will also give you many ideas of other things to check for proper adjustments. Checking and cleaning parts will go a long way. Spark plug, fuel line, fuel filter, points, etc. You can find out how to work on any part on this site. :bluethumbsup:

jkoenig

displayname
Jim Koenig Halfway between Harvester, MO and Cadet, MO
Welcome Randy!

The combined gang here can talk you through almost anything. Make a list of key elements: does it crank? Does it have spark? Does fuel leave the tank in a strong stream?

And Marty's right. Check the FAQs. There is a ton of info there.

Oh yeah, I go to Fl in July, but the Tampa/Clearwater area. If I get a job in Northeast Florida, I will let you know.

Last edited:

mgwin

displayname
Marty A. Gwin
Randy,
Thought of one more important bit of info. Be patient!!!
If you are like me, and get in a hurry, you will mess up. Take it slow and think about what you are doing first, then proceed. This helps to keep from tearing up stuff so bad! :errrr:

Cubbie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Porch lover
Welcome, Randy. Got any pics?

jpaulus

displayname
jerry paulus
Call me 90404774956 I'm In Middleburg. 80 years old still working and helping folks with their toys. It would be best to TEXT ME to avoid my spam filter. Just an afterthought.

Last edited:
Call me 90404774956 I'm In Middleburg. 80 years old still working and helping folks with their toys. It would be best to TEXT ME to avoid my spam filter. Just an afterthought.
Thank you for reaching out, looks like too many numbers or I would text you. Have been searching for awhile to find anyone willing to help. I have a service manual that I got with it when I got it. If you want to text me my number is 9046251499.

jpaulus

displayname
jerry paulus
Thank you for reaching out, looks like too many numbers or I would text you. Have been searching for awhile to find anyone willing to help. I have a service manual that I got with it when I got it. If you want to text me my number is 9046251499.
YEP you are correct......... i sent you a text 904 477 4956

mgwin

displayname
Marty A. Gwin
Yes, forum sponsors at the top of the page. Example: click on the icon "CCSpecialties" ;)
Also, if you don't see it refresh the page until it comes up. They change randomly.