• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New to the forum from aztec nm

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Traded sight unseen old 3 wheeler for an old garden tractor... turned out to be a 62 or 63 cub cadet with i believe original engine. Im hoping to gain alot of knowledge and maybe find some parts.

Finally picture

Attachments

• 20211031_131357.jpg
    20211031_131357.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 177
Welcome Aaron! You are just teasing us with one photo of that. It looks to have some custom work on the front, and the rear. Please share more photos and details. What do you want to use it for? Will it be a working tractor, a refurboration, a mower, a dozer, a multi-purpose machine?

I would like to clean it up and repair it into a workimg unit. Im hoping to use it to maintain my driveway and an 1/10 rc track. Spraying, packing, shaping the track.

Nice trade, Looks like a 4 digit to me.
Do you know the serial number? It would be located in the picture.
20211031_131357.jpg

Boy, things sure do deteriorate differently in NM, but still looks like good bones to bring back to life.
Motor turns, did not come with a carb or intake/filter setup. I bought a new carb and hit a wall when looking for an air filter. The drive belt is really thin. I think someone tried changing it but had no clue about how.

I may have an air filter for it... oil bath.. I'll have to do some digging...And you'll have to tell me if you want to use an oil bath or going with a paper element..

Im not sure where it is. This thing has alot of paint in some places

Do you mean the Serial Number? If so, check the picture in lucky Post # 13 - there is an black arrow that was added to guide you in your search. Also, have you found the FAQ's yet? A wealth of info to be had there.. Cub Cadet FAQ bookmark it! And say Thank You to Charlie and the members! I haven't found the air filter yet... been busy with my own. Still a couple places to look yet.

Back