• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New to forum

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OBH

displayname
OBH
Hello everyone. I've been reading occasionally on this wonderful site and just decided to join. Live in PA and have a few cubs right now, an 86 in unrestored working condition and just picked up a 1250 and a 1650. I am also interested in IH farm tractors and some of the other brands. Hoping to contribute where I can!

Last edited:
Welcome, Obie. Enjoy the forum. Are the other 2 in working condition too?

Welcome, Obie. Enjoy the forum. Are the other 2 in working condition too?
The 1250 is in mowing condition, the 1650 needs a few details sorted out before it’s ready to go. When I bought these two several attachments came with the 1650 that I have yet to figure out how to install. There is a blower, push blade, bagger, and a 44c mower deck that’s missing the spindles.

The 1250 is in mowing condition, the 1650 needs a few details sorted out before it’s ready to go. When I bought these two several attachments came with the 1650 that I have yet to figure out how to install. There is a blower, push blade, bagger, and a 44c mower deck that’s missing the spindles.
That's great. Sounds like a complete package. Keep us posted?
Thanks for the reply.

Welcome to the forum Obie, got some pics?
CF940A3D-428B-44EB-8D5C-CB15590DD5EB.jpeg

Obie - you've got a couple of really nice looking Quiet Line tractors there, especially since they are somewhere between 44 to 47 years old.

They look awesome. Have you figured out how to install the attachments?

They look awesome. Have you figured out how to install the attachments?
I’m good on the mower deck and the snow blower. Still don’t know how to mount the bagger. I need to find some info on that.

Back