• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New tires

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron symington

New Carlisle tires on the 104
converting to a mini zamboni

Attachments

• 770F2899-F2A2-441C-8941-7E1C9CD9A2F4.jpeg
    770F2899-F2A2-441C-8941-7E1C9CD9A2F4.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 261
Cub Cadets from the 1x4/5 series and other series used Goodyear or B.F. Goodrich rear tires.

B. F. Goodrich: EDIT: Correction, these are Firestone tires.

BF Goodrich.jpg

Good Year:

GoodYear.jpg

Cub Cadets from the 1x4/5 series and other series used Goodyear or B.F. Goodrich rear tires.

B. F. Goodrich:

View attachment 142219

Good Year:

View attachment 142220
Finally got out in the shop for a couple hours yesterday and it looks like I was wrong (which is pretty normal). I looked again to see what tires I had on my cubs and they were a set of B.F. goodrich silverton tires on the 105 that look very similar to the Goodyear tires in your photo and the 129 has a set of Firestone rear tires that look very similar to the tires in your B.F. goodrich photo. I also looked at my brother's 149 over the weekend while I was over to his place and his tractor had the same Firestone tires as my 129. Not sure if any of these tires are original to the tractors or not?
IMG_20210301_200609.jpg

B.F. goodrich tire on the 105

IMG_20210301_200702.jpg

Firestone tire on the 129
IMG_20210302_010458.jpg

My brothers 149 with Firestone rear tires also

I believe the 125 that my parents bought new had the B.F. Goodrich Silverstones on it. Those tires are long gone, but now that I see your photo it looks very familiar to me. I had thought they were the Good Years, which I have on another 125. I think I have the Firestones on a 105. I went by the photos in my archive and only a few were close enough to read the brand. Now that it's warmed up Im going to have to go look at them all. Thanks for the additional input! (y)

Back