• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New SO76

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Sherrill

Hiya. Just picked up a new-to-me Spirit of 76. Appears mostly correct, aside from decals and no mower deck. Had the expected crack near lid hinge, and a dent on back left fender. Wheel and center cap there and in decent shape but ugly.

Mostly cleaning for now, then tires. Have new battery. About to order manuals, etc. Any observations?

I’ve got a little experience w IH Light Line, but this is my first Cub. I don’t really even need this but couldn’t pass it up. Plus my 8yo wants to drive it to school.
823719C6-B923-4657-86A4-F89AECA919CC.jpeg
E9229E95-45B0-44DD-AF74-CFE643D639E2.jpeg
BF2CE14A-179B-4D7C-B76B-A8621989A54E.jpeg

Being *of an age*... I've always at least slowed down for Bi-Centennial internal combustion honorings.

I'da bought yours as well. Need?..... Because; 'Murica, baby!

Back