• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

New - Old members

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Porch lover
If you are making a new registration membership due to not logging into your old one, please let me know on this thread what your old name was, and I'll work to get you back to your real member name.

If you are a totally new member, Welcome.

mfrade

displayname
Mike Frade
I am mfrade (Mike Frade) I had to reset my password but I think everything else should stay the same... Yes/No????

Is there an easy way to check that? (under edit) Checked my profile, looks like I became a new member.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Porch lover
Everything else should have stayed the same, Mike. You can click your name above and look at profile, and preference and just check things out. Post if you see any problems, I'll be around for a long time to come, so just let me know if you see anything.

glippert

displayname
Greg Lippert
It said my password was invalid (or something like that, but I was able to easily reset it with no problem. Also changed my avatar. This new format will take a little time for me to get used to, but so far so good!

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Porch lover
It said my password was invalid (or something like that, but I was able to easily reset it with no problem. Also changed my avatar. This new format will take a little time for me to get used to, but so far so good!
Thank you for posting. If anyone not getting in uses the reset password link from the notice at top of page. Then we can get you back in and running almost normally now, and normally soon.

jlspicer

displayname
jlspicer
Wow, big changes. Haven't been on in awhile and usually lurk, but I think I can get used to this. :)

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Porch lover
Wow, big changes. Haven't been on in awhile and usually lurk, but I think I can get used to this. :)
I’m sure the regulars will love to have you stopping in more. Glad you like the looks of the place now.

prtombaugh

displayname
Paul Tombaugh
I’m an old guy and resist change, but I think I’ll be okay with this. Looks good!

dshankleton

displayname
Don Shankleton
dshankleton (Don Shankleton)
Been a member for quite a while. Had to set a new password, no problem, But my profile is empty. Thanks for your help!!

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Porch lover
dshankleton (Don Shankleton)
Been a member for quite a while. Had to set a new password, no problem, But my profile is empty. Thanks for your help!!
I'll be asking about the profile information. But in the meantime, can you click on your name in the upper right and check out profile and see what you can add. And you may want to check out preferences to make sure the time zone is right for you.

ekincaid

displayname
Ethan Kincaid
Wow I see big doings have transpired in the past few days, I’ll try to get used to the new format

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Porch lover
Sorry about that password issue, but something about bringing them over causes many to have to do a password reset.

glippert

displayname
Greg Lippert
I just logged in fom my phone and, as advertised, everything looks & works great. Digger, you were right - it's all good.

bthein

displayname
Bob Thein
I drifted away from this site and had not paid a visit in awhile till I got the email,looks good I will make it a point to stop by more.

Thanks, Bob

klindstedt

displayname
Kevin Lindstedt
Cool! Love the new look. Need to try browsing it on my phone to see how that looks.

Latest posts