• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New Member !

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wacopsc

Hi all, I'm a new member as of today from sunny Jacksonville FL... I've restored many classic car, many boats, built and flew a few planes and do precision machining on watches and clocks. In addition to my precision tools and machines I also have a full size mill and a few full size lathes.
Other interest include, Telescopes and Astronomy, Live Steam (7 1/4" on the ground) and antique printing presses...….
Oh yeah, I do a little etching, mostly copies of Rembrandt.....
I've recently become interested in Cub Cadets and will pick up a 102 tomorrow to begin my education....
If any members could assist me in finding build details, plans and pictures of Dan Hoefler's Cub Cadet crawler I would be most appreciative.

Best regards, Paul

Attachments

• DSC_0084 2.jpg
    DSC_0084 2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 395
Paul, WELCOME!
WELCOME.gif

I have a bunch of photos of Dan's crawler. I'll dig some out and post later today. There are not any plans of it available that I know of. I've been to Dan's place a few times over the years and have seen his Cubs there and at various Plow Days or other events.

Hello Paul, welcome to the site. Dans machines were certainly a draw for many to this site.
But there are a lot of folks here doing all sorts of things with their Cub Cadets. Once you get yours home don't forget to share pics with us! :cool:

Back