• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New member with hydrostatic 1250 and a question.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Goldfarb

I’m Ken from Livingston NJ.
New to forum. I’ve had my cub for 30 years. Bought at a farm auction to take care of my one acre lawn and 400 feet of driveway.
I used it for the first 15 or twenty years. Then commuting to NYC didn’t leave time and Not much usage since.
Now that I’m retired wanted to start doing it again. However, my clutch went and I was trying to get both the part number for a replacement clutch as well as a recommendation for aftermarket replacement. The shop took out the old clutch and hasn’t located it. Therefore, I don’t have a part number.
The serial number of the tractor is 2050630U609788.

Ken, WELCOME! By clutch, I assume you are referring to the PTO clutch as the 1250 is a hydrostatic drive and wouldn't have a clutch in the drive line, UNLESS you have the rare cold weather start package which would have a clutch in the drive line. If it's the PTO clutch, CC Specialties should have a replacement. If they do not, Charlie (Digger) the owner of CC Specialties and a Moderator/forum member, should be able to help you out. If it's the cold weather start drive line clutch, that will be a bit more involved to figure out what you need and where to get it.

Latest posts

Back