Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

New member question

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

Johnhanson

As a new member, working on my dad’s 1967 model 102. Where are members going for parts no longer available, gear shift knob, steering wheel, battery hold down, etc?

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
John, WELCOME! As mentioned, C.C. Specialties has a great selection of parts, also R.F. Houtz & Sons, see colored boxes at the top of the page, has used parts. We have a classifieds section here that is definitely worth posted a wanted add in, as lots of forum members have spare parts they are willing to sell.

Paul Raymond

Welcome John. I am new here as well and have found a bunch of great help here,from the people, the papers.....(manuals, pictures, and parts diagrams) Probably one of the best searches I have ever done on the internet!

Jay Fetters

Welcome, and if you don't care about the tractor being 100% factory correct, you could always turn one on a lathe. I made mine out of some oak scraps I had laying around. My machine, being a hydro, needed three made. But they are very easy to turn, and would make a great first project if you don't have a wood lathe, but know some one that would let you borrow theirs for a couple hours.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Sounds like a roller for the front of a 50/44A deck.
I have 2 w/wooden rollers. I believe they are original to those decks btw

Latest posts