• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New Member-Old Mower

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 15113

Greetings Ya'll!

Here's My Intro,....

My Name's Dave, & I found this forum due to looking for Manuals, Diagrams, etc., for a Series 1000 that My Daughters Boyfriend gave to my Wife for a Birthday Present. LOL!!! If it wasn't for him having come back twice, once for a belt, & then for a tire,... I'd say that he was "Pissed" at my wife. Anyway, he told her that he had it "Gone over with a fine tooth comb", but after looking at it, I believe that many of the teeth of that comb were missing.

Anyway,... My Trade is HVAC/Refrig./Electrical/Plumbing Repair & Restaurant Equipment, so I'm Mechanically Inclined,..... And in order to re-work this Mower, that looks like it needs a LOTTA Love, I now want to Learn all that I can about Servicing/Repairing this mower.

It's a Md. 13AX11CH712/ Ser. #1B155H20762 (A 2005 Model?)

Greetings Ya'll!

Here's My Intro,....

My Name's Dave, & I found this forum due to looking for Manuals, Diagrams, etc., for a Series 1000 that My Daughters Boyfriend gave to my Wife for a Birthday Present. LOL!!! If it wasn't for him having come back twice, once for a belt, & then for a tire,... I'd say that he was "Pissed" at my wife. Anyway, he told her that he had it "Gone over with a fine tooth comb", but after looking at it, I believe that many of the teeth of that comb were missing.

Anyway,... My Trade is HVAC/Refrig./Electrical/Plumbing Repair & Restaurant Equipment, so I'm Mechanically Inclined,..... And in order to re-work this Mower, that looks like it needs a LOTTA Love, I now want to Learn all that I can about Servicing/Repairing this mower.

It's a Md. 13AX11CH712/ Ser. #1B155H20762 (A 2005 Model?)
Welcome to the forum man! (y) (y) (y)

Back