• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New member in MA

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Yeah so like I said it's a 1965 100. SN# 124688 My father got it from the original owner 25 years ago as a housewarming gift to me when I bought my first house. I used it at that house and then my second house. Started to redo it at one point about 18 years ago, sand blasted and rebuilt the deck as well as the hood and seat pan. Then got divorced, took the tractor with me even though my lawn now is to small to even use it, and it's been sitting ever since. Now I'm starting to get the itch to get back to work on finishing it.

Attachments

• Cub Cadet Side.jpg
    Cub Cadet Side.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Cub Cadet Front.jpg
    Cub Cadet Front.jpg
    883.3 KB · Views: 0
Welcome from another Massachusetts Cub user. I have learned a lot here. I have a 1450 that does mowing and snow removal. I also have a 122 with a Johnson loader that gets used more often than I expected.

Back