• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New member in Brush Prairie, WA

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Neal

Good morning and hello folks. I joined this forum while searching for info to troubleshoot the PTO clutch on my RZT50, then realized it's really a tractor forum and not necessarily lawn equipment. No worries, I've already found info to help me with my diagnosis. I pulled the clutch, adjusted and replaced it, then determined it is working properly when powered directly. I found a wiring diagram showing there is a relay and safety switch that I'll attempt to locate today. The seat switch and parking brake switch appear to be working correctly.

This is only the 2nd forum I've joined, the 1st being for the Polaris Slingshot. I've enjoyed the banter and camaraderie there and have gotten tons of useful info. I'm not an accomplished mechanic but have always maintained my own equipment and will monitor this forum for any useful tidbits.

Thanks for the welcome @Cubbie !

Welcome Doug! There are quite a few ZT owners on here. Thanks for letting us know we're #2 on your forum list...haha.

Well Jim, it wasn't a ranking as much as chronological order but at 61 years old I'm not much of a social media guy. Or even social most of the time! Thanks for the shout out.

I was just having a bit of fun. Sarcasm is my strongest character trait. No offense taken on my part. I hope not on your part as well. I can certainly relate to the social levels.

I was just having a bit of fun. Sarcasm is my strongest character trait. No offense taken on my part. I hope not on your part as well. I can certainly relate to the social levels.

I took it as such and responded in fun. I never take myself or others too seriously. I have a good ol' time yanking chains on the Slingshot forum. Did you know that life is solely for your entertainment purposes?

Back