• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New Member-Hoping to give away a vintage Cub Cadet to someone who would appreciate it.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curt Deppert

Hello! My name is Curt. We have my dad's approximate 1964 Cub Cadet tractor with mower deck and snowplow. I have all the specifics, manual, etc. at the family cabin. It's to the point of taking it to the dump, not because it doesn't work but because we don't have space. I'd prefer to give it to someone who needs/wants/appreciates it. The tractor is located in NW Wisconsin but can be transported to St. Paul, MN. Do you think anyone may want it?

Do you have a Fastenal store in your area? I have heard a cub could be strapped down on a pallet and shipped through Fastenal to another Fastenal. Not sure what the cost would be though. I could check and find out.

Just checked. They do ship from store to store. Would you be willing to ship?
Do you have an address, or local Fastenal that I could use to determine the rates?

Last edited:
Curt, I sent you a message this afternoon, I am interested.
And not that far away.
Emails in my profile.
I just don't get to monitor this site, so thought I missed your reply

Hello Everyone! Thank-you for the quick replies. Sorry guys but I haven't figured out this website yet i.e. how to reply. We won't be back to the family cabin for a few weekends but when we do I can take some photos and get the details on the tractor. Marty - I don't know that we have a Fastenal nearby but could let you know. Ron - I can update you with the above mentioned photos, etc. when available. Jay - you also in case Ron doesn't want it. I hope this helps and thank-you for your interest.

Curt,
There is an envelope icon in the upper right corner. Click on that to read messages.

Back