• FIRST AND LAST NAMES ARE REQUIRED WHEN REGISTERING

New Member from MI

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

Charles Vieth

I picked up a Cub Cadet Model 1250 from a neighbor about 15 years ago. It included a QA36A Snow thrower, a 44A Rotary Mower, and a 42 inch Spring Trip Blade. The Tractor has wheel weights installed and also has an electric lift. I have a small yard so basically I just use the tractor to pull a lawn cart when working in the yard. The other implements have been stored in my shed and are seldom used but in excellent shape. I grew up on a farm so I enjoy having a tractor to ride around on.

-CӞ

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Chris “CӞ” Claussen
I picked up a Cub Cadet Model 1250 from a neighbor about 15 years ago. It included a QA36A Snow thrower, a 44A Rotary Mower, and a 42 inch Spring Trip Blade. The Tractor has wheel weights installed and also has an electric lift. I have a small yard so basically I just use the tractor to pull a lawn cart when working in the yard. The other implements have been stored in my shed and are seldom used but in excellent shape. I grew up on a farm so I enjoy having a tractor to ride around on.
Amen, brother. Welcome aboard!

Cubbie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Porch lover
Welcome to the forum Charles. By chance can you share a pic or two of your tractor? Thanks.