• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New guy in Cincinnati

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Frey

Hi, great to be here, newly retired, I have had Lawn and garden tractors in the past. But it’s been a while. Looking to purchase maybe a 122 to 124 either restored, or maybe just needing finishing touches. Any advice would be great. TY for letting me join.

Welcome Steve!
A search on facebook marketplace and craiglist should show something decent to buy eventually. Lately, some of these guys have found cubs right next door for cheap! Not so around here. :errrr:

Welcome, Steve, and congrats on your retirement. Glad to have you here. Keep us posted?:)

Thanks so much. Just purchased 1970 106. It comes with electric lift and head light tail light pkg. Love it

Attachments

• 79FF2C0A-9D82-441A-BF83-5818D6DF7A70.jpeg
    79FF2C0A-9D82-441A-BF83-5818D6DF7A70.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 0
Back