• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New guy here. Bought a 129 this morning.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanReeve

Title says it all.

Day dreaming too much about homesteading.

Came across a listing for a ‘72 Cub Cadet 129 and it sits in my back yard now.

The picture is the one from the listing. I had enough time to take the grand kids on a couple of laps around the yard and head back out.

I’ll post more pictures down the road I’m sure.

Attachments

• 8FDE0795-B7AB-41DE-8BFB-9B098714CCE7.jpeg
    8FDE0795-B7AB-41DE-8BFB-9B098714CCE7.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 379
WELCOME! That looks to be in very good condition.

Thank you all for the comments.

CC guy, it will probably be the other way around. I’ll be needing all the help I can get.

I already found the FAQ page which seems invaluable.

Good looking tractor. Welcome to the group from one new guy to another.

It's a strange bunch that can find the beauty in an old tractor but I guess we must all be a part of that. 😁
Random thought here as I peruse the forum before starting my workday.

Welcome Dan, Hope you enjoy your cub, but be careful, they tend to multiply !! :drool2:

Thank you everyone for the welcome.

Yes, this one is likely to multiply and had already attempted to. I was looking for more stuff and found a listing for another129 with lift bar. The price they were asking was almost worth just that. But I asked and they had sold it the day before. When was this you ask? The same day I picked up the first one. 😆

I’m definitely going to need to clean out more of the garage.

now if I could find an old pic of the one my grandfather used to have... From the best of recollections from me, my brother and father, I think he had a 125 bought in the mid 60’s.

Back