• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New from SW Missouri

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Wyrick

IHCC Supporter
I am new to this hobby and have come to love the IH cub cadets for their engineering and design. I found a clean 122 and have installed a hitch and rake for landscaping and removing rocks in the hilly Ozarks. Rebuilt the carb, installed new points and a good cleaning, it is good to go. I am retiring this spring and would like to find a rear engine rider model 75 or 85 to restore for a retirement project if anyone has one or a lead.

Attachments

• cub 122.png
    cub 122.png
    991 KB · Views: 306
I am new to this hobby and have come to love the IH cub cadets for their engineering and design. I found a clean 122 and have installed a hitch and rake for landscaping and removing rocks in the hilly Ozarks. Rebuilt the carb, installed new points and a good cleaning, it is good to go. I am retiring this spring and would like to find a rear engine rider model 75 or 85 to restore for a retirement project if anyone has one or a lead.
Welcome from Mountain Home, AR

Welcome from Mountainburg AR. Same terrain. I like IH built 782s and 982s.

Attachments

• FB9F5C7E-83A3-4461-8EA6-961A4F59571E.jpeg
    FB9F5C7E-83A3-4461-8EA6-961A4F59571E.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 270
  • A58B15BD-D5B9-4A49-80D3-1FC24EA7F170.jpeg
    A58B15BD-D5B9-4A49-80D3-1FC24EA7F170.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 275
  • 19BA860F-411A-4939-89E7-7A4BAAAB687D.jpeg
    19BA860F-411A-4939-89E7-7A4BAAAB687D.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 278
Thanks. It's all original I think except for probably battery and tires. Never painted. Got some slop in steering but gear and rack seem to be NLA. Any leads on sources ?? Thanks a million,

Welcome from Mountainburg AR. Same terrain. I like IH built 782s and 982s.
Welcome John! I grew up in SW Missouri south of Joplin area. Hey wingnut looks like we're from the same area. Small world i guess. Where about in mountainburg are ya? If you don't mind me asking.

Latest posts

Back