• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

neues Mitglied mit IHC Cub Cadet 127 Hydro aus Deutschland

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthias Poths

IMG_4033.JPG

Hallo Mitglieder des IHC Cub Cadet Foren,

ich will mich gern vorstellen, ich heiße Matthias und komme aus Deutschland und besitze seit setzten Samstag ein IHC Cub Cadet 127. So ein Schlepper habe ich schon lange gesucht. Meine beiden Kinder finden ihn auch total klasse. Cub Cadets sind extrem selten in Deutschland, mein habe ich in Belgien gefunden.

Ich freue mich auf viele interessante Diskussionen, denn der Cub ist für mich noch Neuland.

Habe weiter IHC Schlepper, ein IHC 433V von 1979 und ein IHC 353 von 1970, beide gebaut bei International Harvester in Neuss am Rhein.

Viele Grüße, Matthias

Hello dear IHC Cub Cadet fan base,
a little initial difficulty on my part. I thought my browser would translate directly into English. I better re-introduce myself, sorry.
My name is Matthias and I come from Germany and I own an IHC Cub Cadet 127 Hydro from 1970

Cub Cadets are still new territory for me. I'm looking forward to many nice discussions about the small tractors.

My two children are totally taken with the Cub.

Greetings from Germany,
Matthias

Attachments

• IMG_4053.JPG
    IMG_4053.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 304
Hello from North Carolina!
Nice tractor there!
One question, how did you find one all the way over there?

And a big Hello from Massachusetts! It's great to see you here.
Lots of knowledge and friendly people here. Ask any question and these guys have an answer.

Welcome, Matthias, from Minnesota. You've found the right place for any questions you have about your Cub Cadets!

A friend in Bavaria has cubs, including a 762 (imported from Kansas), converted to three-cylinder diesel and I drive that a lot. It's so much fun that I had to have something like that too. Unfortunately IHC never sold the Cub Cadets in Germany, so it is extremely difficult to find one. Mine was offered for sale in Belgium and the condition was very promising, so I drove to Belgium via the Netherlands and took the vehicle with me. The owner got it straight from the United States.
I have other IHCs, a 433V vineyard tractor, three-cylinder diesel and a 353, also three-cylinder diesel, both built at the International Harvester plant in Neuss am Rhein

Best wishes,
Matthias

The cables are all bad. I cut out the old ones and made a new one with the circuit diagram.

I bought a new battery yesterday. In addition, 2 liters of SAE 30 motor oil and 10 liters of AKCELA HYTRAN Ultraction from my IH dealer for the hydrostats. I was able to order the oil filter (WIX 51410).
The Cub first needs inspection and service.

Best wishes,
Matthias

Attachments

• K1024_IMG_4114.JPG
    K1024_IMG_4114.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 265
  • K1024_IMG_4117.JPG
    K1024_IMG_4117.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 277
Spare parts for Cub Cadet from the IH era are practically non-existent in Germany. Standard parts are not a problem.
I have a lot to do with you in the United States e.g. Order through ebay.com in conjunction with the Global shipping program
My CaseIH dealer can't help with the old Cub Cadets either.

Engine parts for the Kohler K301 are usually available because John Deere also used the engine and JD sells many small tractors in Germany.

MTD-Cub Cadet is well represented in Germany today, but that doesn't have much to do with the beautiful IH time.

Back