• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Need your IH Cub Cadet or related equipment hauled somewhere ?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone heading through Indianapolis or Chicago from the Green lake, Wisconsin area. Contact info in profile. Thanks

I'll be headed from Chicago into Michigan tomorrow (3/25) before heading down to North Carolina. I'll pass through Cincinnati on my way back home (3/26). I'll have room both ways. Anyone need things moved?? PM Me

Heading out early Sat AM on US 20 to Sioux City, Soiux Falls and back east on I-90, dropping down thru Forest City and back east on US 18.

Will have room for 2 or possibly 3 tractors or large parts and /or implements. Will be empty going west. If I can be of help to anyone , just holler. minimal fees plus ga$.
Can be reached @ [email protected] or 563-581-3005 after Sat AM

Thanks! Dave S

Could anyone help haul a cub cadet w/loader from eastern OH to anywhere in iowa? Or. Anyone from that direction heading to red power? Call or email. Thanks
309 573 3215
[email protected]

Heading from Northern IL on sunday the 13th to Indianapolis IN with room for at least 3 cubs on the trailer. Coming back evening of the 14th, but will be loaded up with 4 cubs on the way back. Could help get some eastbound, or small parts westbound.

Will be making numerous trips with an empty enclosed trailer from Dubuque IA area to west of the Twin Cities in the next 6 months. Loaded on the return trip and may have room for 1 Cub or parts

Can haul 1 or more cubs and/or parts on the way north for gas $$

EVERYONE!!! I need to know if anyone is going from Northern Illinois area to the East Coast. I need to know if anyone can haul 3 attachments, a # 40 box blade, a rear blade and a landscape rake...I am willing to pay $200 cash for transport of these items.

Let me know [email protected]

This can happen within the next 2-3 weeks.

Thanks!

I need to know if anyone will be traveling from northern Virginia to central NC in the next month/six weeks or so. I have about a full size pick up worth of parts. There is a harrow, a plow, a K241 engine, a disassembled yard trailer, and a disassembled 169. I feel sure it would all fit in an 8 ft bed to give an idea as to what space will be needed. I'm trying to get out of an all day trip (9+ hours) there and back and will pay necessary fees for gas/time/etc.

My email is in my profile.

Thanks!

Can haul parts or 2 tractors from RPRU this week for delivery next week to Iowa, SW WI, NE IL. I will have 2 pickups available.

Will be at RPRU Thursday & Friday

Dave S.

I'm curious if anyone would be able to haul a fender pan for my 169 from Indiana, east to Mass. Or as close as we could get it...

FWIW,

I was told by an employee of the Fastenall company that if someone needed something shipped, they could ship it, as long as it was on a pallet.
This would be from one Fastenall location to another.
Maybe this would help some.

Need a wide frame fenders deck sent from McHenry IL to Acushnet Massachusetts. Anybody? I'm trying here before looking into shipping

I will be traveling 2/5/2020 from Charlotte NC to Lacrosse WI with truck & enclosed trailer, if anyone needs something trailered please let me know.

Last edited:
Back