• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

need identification help on vac

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary noblit

IHCC Supporter
just acquired ,most recent mount was on a 1650 (also acquired) ..I wouldn't know where to look for info.Engine is 5 hp 1989..also hand held hose included.. Trac vac doesn't show any older models on their site....input please...and appreciated

Attachments

• 100_1480.JPG
    100_1480.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 118
Nice score on both items Gary. Does Jack’s or another site maybe carry some parts for Trac Vac

Gary, can you post a picture of the tractor portion of the Trac-Vac mount? I have a similar motor-blower-bagger but it did not come with the parts to hang it on.

Back