• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Need help with my 421U111 deck.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sndbmd

New to this asking for help thing. I am hoping someone might know of a manual for my 421U111 deck. I need a new idler pulley and don't know the part number.

It’s likely 542-520-r91.

they used that pulley on most of those decks.

For parts, I usually look it up on partstree.com, and then usually buy it somewhere else :D

ARI Part Stream will probably get you in the right place. Not sure exactly what pulleys you’re looking for an how much of the spindle assembly you might need.
Tbh I wouldn’t put a ton of effort into the deck unless you need it for mowing right away. You can usually snatch them up cheap for parts later on if need be.

Idler: 756-3005 Pulley, Flat Idler, This part replaces IH-542520-R91.
Spindle: 956-3006 V-PULLEY-4L 3.12 x 3/4, This part replaces IH-473432-R91.

Available at CubCadet.com

Back