• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Narrow or wide frame plow?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom - you can get to the description legend for the parts diagram using the link to the CCC website (but it's a BIG PIA to get to - lots of steps).
By the way, you also need #20 which is a U-bolt, to hold the lift arm bracket to the lift arm. It is a special design (really squared up "U" shape as you can see in the pic) and a real PIA if you attempt to convert a standard U-bolt. Charlie has them at CC Specialties. I believe your 127 will have the thicker tube manual lift arm so you won't need the little pipe type spacers (IH-485420-R1) used on the earlier narrow frame tractors that had the smaller diameter pipe for the lift arm. (I don't see these little spacers on Charlie's site).
Manual Lift Bracket U-Bolt PN/ IH-485419-R1
Fits lift handle BRACKET for blades and CW-36 snow throwers/ blowers 485469-R1 OR 489622-R1
IH 485419 R1
$19.75
tup.jpg

Hey David S - is something For Sale in this thread? It's under the For Sale section :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Tom - hahaha - yup, you got one (Lift bracket with the U-bolt). And a word to the wise - if you ever decide to remove that U-bolt make sure you heat the nuts. The dang things are really prone to snapping off if you just try to unscrew them - and you probably noticed, a new U-bolt is pricey.

Back