Quantcast
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Narrow Frame mower deck

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

john.knutson

displayname
John K
Looking for a Narrow Frame mower deck for my 107. The 42" deck I have is in pretty rough shape, and I may not have time to get it up and running before the grass needs cutting.

I have a 50" "Cyclone Cut" deck for a newer Cub that I would be willing to work into a trade. I can get some pics of that deck if there is any interest.

I am located in Twin Cities, MN area (northwest suburbs).

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Looking for a Narrow Frame mower deck for my 107. The 42" deck I have is in pretty rough shape, and I may not have time to get it up and running before the grass needs cutting.

I have a 50" "Cyclone Cut" deck for a newer Cub that I would be willing to work into a trade. I can get some pics of that deck if there is any interest.

I am located in Twin Cities, MN area (northwest suburbs).
Come up to Park Rapids after the snow leaves this spring and I'll give you a good one for FREE!

john.knutson

displayname
John K
Come up to Park Rapids after the snow leaves this spring and I'll give you a good one for FREE!
I might just take you up on that!

I did track down a cast end deck that cuts well, but I need to make up something for my Peco Lawn Vac, the stamped end deck didn't quite "cut" it this year.

Latest posts