• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Name's Noah

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought an International Cub Cadet 1450 Hydrostatic and want to turn it into my tractor for pulling firewood and moving trailers around my property. I am here because I have never fixed something like this before and need help and advice.

Welcome, Noah. You've found the right place for all the help and advice you'll need. I recommend you go to the main forum area and read through all the FAQs. In case you're not already aware, the 1450 is part of the series referred to as Quietline, so if you see any FAQs with that name, pay special attention. Good luck, and enjoy the tractor (and the journey).

Welcome Noah! What part of Va. do you live? I live just south of you in Rockingham County, NC,

Welcome Noah from Pennsylvania. I think you should also get a model 100, my favorite is the 122, so get one of them too. I bet you will add two more IH cub cadets by the end of summer. And then you'll want a big Cub! This forum has the most subject matter experts you'll find anywhere. Good luck!

Back