• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My two machines, 1210 and 1000

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamieSvrcek

I have Model 1210 Serial #757061
And Model 1000, Serial # S050055U54985* (On the tag, the "S" is backwards. Don't know if that means anything,
or the name plate guy was having a bad day)
Would love to know more about when they were made, if someone can tell me from the numbers.
Thanks.

Jamie - with regard to your Model 1000, that backwards "S" is actually a number 2.
The first 3 digits should be 205 which are the IH "Kind Code" for a Cub Cadet Garden Tractor.
The next 4 digits are the digits that identify the Model. Are you sure yours are 0055? My list shows 0550 as a Model 1000.
(It could be that 0055 got dropped from the list since we just had a similar situation with a Model 1450 and digits 0066)

Latest posts

Back