• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My Shop

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljones

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Lucas Jones
Been a while since I've been around but good to see the forum is still going. Bought my first house two years ago and have finally got enough stuff done inside to keep my wife happy so I can start making improvements to the shop the came with it. Shop is a 40x60 with 12' to the bottom of the rafters. It's a really nice shop but the guy that built it wasn't good at finishing what he started. When I got it all it had for lighting was 3 8' lights at the front. The rest was a dark hole. In the fall I added several 4' lights in the back. Today I filled in up to the 8' lights in the front. Doing much better now. Still haven't decide what to do between the 8' lights and the front doors. For sure going to add one between the doors. Work benches will be along the wall where my toolbox is so there will be some more there also. Still have three Cubs at the farm. They will all get here eventually.

IMG_5586.jpg
IMG_5588.jpg
IMG_5590.jpg
IMG_5589.jpg

I almost commented on the nice shop on the "how much snow" thread, but the boat and tractor were just the tip of the iceberg. What a space, and what great toys!

LUCAS - NICE C-series Ford firetruck. I belong to a Ford C-series Facebook page, and a Ford N-series page, and a Ford 401,477,534 cid Super-Duty engine page, what's odd is most of my driving miles of Ford trucks has been in F-series, from F-100's to F-750's, and drove a couple LT-9000's. I think it's funny that Ford finally figured out what a STUPID idea it was to sell their medium and heavy-duty truck business to Freightliner/Daimler-Benz. Those silly F-series mediums they sell look like clones of the lighter Navistar mediums.
I was kinda hoping Ford's new 7.3L V-8 gas engine would have been more like the Super-Duties from the 1950's, but it's an over-grown Coyote, which isn't a bad thing, just not as good as it should have been.

...Those silly F-series mediums they sell look like clones of the lighter Navistar mediums...

Denny, up until a couple years ago, that is exactly what they were. Ford Medium Duty were built by Navistar and put Ford tins on it. Now Ford makes them back in-house again.

LUCAS - NICE C-series Ford firetruck. I belong to a Ford C-series Facebook page, and a Ford N-series page, and a Ford 401,477,534 cid Super-Duty engine page, what's odd is most of my driving miles of Ford trucks has been in F-series, from F-100's to F-750's, and drove a couple LT-9000's. I think it's funny that Ford finally figured out what a STUPID idea it was to sell their medium and heavy-duty truck business to Freightliner/Daimler-Benz. Those silly F-series mediums they sell look like clones of the lighter Navistar mediums.
I was kinda hoping Ford's new 7.3L V-8 gas engine would have been more like the Super-Duties from the 1950's, but it's an over-grown Coyote, which isn't a bad thing, just not as good as it should have been.

Thanks! I’m in the same groups. It’s got the 534 with a 5speed. I’m starting to get it dialed in. Very picky engine trying to get them to run right with modern carburetors. Parts are not much fun to find either. It’s got a 1000 gpm pump with a 750 tank. All still works great.

Latest posts

Back