• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My running collection and next project

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are your alternatives? Vented pan seat? Velour?

The operator takes a more active role on the magic beads, huh? It sounds kinda like I would imagine it would be riding a horse that does not want you on it.

It can get *sporty* when I have a lot of dried ruts from irrigation but as the Original barely has brakes and high-G turns are not a concern, the ventilation situation is well worth the mausclulation agitation..

I tried them on the Scout but with the early seats and only a lap-belt... well, back to *sporty*. Without the belt, she'd slide you right under the dash!

Back