• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My off night

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone, I had a pretty good day.
Ate a good steak along with some grilled shrimp.

Wayne,

Hadn't heard that. How could I raise the mattress without buying one that would raise?
My migraines are still giving me a fit.

Earl,

You got that right!
thumbsup.gif

Marty-

You might can google coast to coast with host George (I think) Noory. Once there you may be able to find the guest by browsing, topics. I know they keep all shows on their website.

If you're interested in trying I'd just raise the whole bed at the head 6 inches with proper support throughout and try to convince the Mrs. I think it's suppose to be healthier in general according to this guy. I just can't remember his name which isn't surprising to me.

Marty, a couple of wood blocks of appropriate size under the headboard legs should do the trick to raise it up. Just make sure that they are wide enough to be stable, wouldn't want it to tip off of them in the middle of the night.
icon_eek.gif

Or you could use something like this:

319250.jpg

jester.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif
jester.gif

Marty Happy belated Birthday....I’m I Februarian also,I’m taking four days off with my family to go to my parents place to go snowmobiling

Oh...Marty also,it may sound like bull plop,my wife for Christmas bought me one of those salt crystal night light deals...(I have problems with migraines,reflux and sleep issues also) ever since ive had it on while I sleep,I haven’t had a so much as a head ache and my sleep patterns have greatly improved.I don’t know if it just a placebo type effect or what but maybe give that a try also,I don’t normally go in for that hippie dippy holistic crap but there maybe something to it

Did about 75 miles all total on the snow machines,my family and me fun times but beat.at least I’ll sleep well tonight LOL

Well I wanted to get some seat in today with all of my cubs and use them to clean up my yard from our nor’easter but the roof came off the dealership I work for so my boss and a i and a few others spent all day moving parts down from the upstairs storage area....what a god awful mess

I saw footage of that, Ethan I hope all is well. A very bad storm

Earl-we should be open for business on Monday,believe it or not.It going to be a long process of getting the new roof installed due to the fact that our dealership is in a historic district and all repair have to be okd to match the decor of area

Well here it is again yet another nor’easter heading our way this time I have to be at work I may have to do the unthinkable....so my wife how to run my 1450

Mike like the new tag line but I’m with Digger reparty that’s the party after the party,and you got that right here we go again,I gave my wife a crash course on how to start and run my generator just in case,but she cringing at the idea of hoping on my 1450 and plowing,my boss is on vacation and I have to go in to man the parts department

Wow, you guys are getting hammered (not talking alcohol...) out there. Be safe!

Oh, and if you get a chance some photos of all the snow would be nice.
a_blink2.gif

Kraig will do if anything impressive happens I could forward some pictures to you of the roof damages at my work

Not sure about you folks over there on the rock Ethan, but we got away with basically nothing. Talk about a non-event!

But I am NOT complaining!!
angel.gif

I spent the night at the plant waiting for the storm which wasn't much. Weathermen were way off the mark this time. At least for us here.

Mike same here I bit windy is all but I’m ok with it also I’ve plowed plenty with my 1450 I’m ready for rototillin and grass cuttin

Back on Feb 1st at 09:56 am Marty A. Gwin posted (in part),
Took a vacation day because I am NOT going to work on my birthday.
Made that mistake a few years back, they worked the crap out of me!
I said, never again!

I know what you mean, Marty. I took my birthday off after calling in that I would be "late" and the boss gave me a "point" (8 points and you're fired).
I decided to stay home after a deal on a mower deck fell through, I was really bummed out. Getting a point just made it that much worse.
I'm taking a vacation day next time, too.

Love the new tag line, Mike.
beer2.gif

Great thread, Ethan. I think I'll be posting here again.
smile.gif

Jeremiah,

A vacation day works better, especially if someone from the company sees you out and about!
wink.gif

Is today your birthday? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
groupwave.gif

Sorry to hear about the mowing deck deal. If you were close by, (or felt like taking a trip) I would make you a good deal on a deck to make up for it.

Marty, No. My birthday isn't until July 12th and I will be turning 65. I am getting 4 and 5 calls a day from people trying to sell me Medicare Supplemental Insurance.

Sorry to hear about your migraine headaches. I understand they are pretty rough.

I was trying to make a deal on a 46GT deck but I didn't get there quickly enough. I you have a 46, 48, or 50 GT deck I would take a day off to take it off your hands.
smile.gif

Jeremiah,

What would I be looking for to identify these decks? Such as serial, model, or ID numbers.

I have some decks, but haven't tried to learn anything about them.
All I know is what an "O" deck is, what a 70/100 deck looks like, and what a newer deck looks like.

Back