• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My Next Cub will be . . .

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll like the 122. I mowed with my Dad's alot. I now have the tractor and it is awaiting paint and assembly. They came with the option of skinny or wide tires. Mine had wide ones but I am putting skinny one's on it. Probably tri ribs. Nice find.

JC,
My vote would be the 122 also. A bullet proof "ALL STEEL" (with exception of gear shift knob, throttle and choke cable ends) will last forever.
I like the Original, but still a little "primitive" and not a big fan the belt set up. The 100 is another great lil' tractor, in fact I learned to drive on one, but I like more room.

TOM H ! What did you do to the poor Sandbox ! ? ?
wedgie.gif

My next Cub will be a definite surprise.

i'd like a 682-782, but around here, they are difficult to find and very expensive.

I drove my 122 Wednesday for the first time since last fall - Awesome Cub Cadet! I hope you'll like yours as much as I like mine!

In the last couple days I've also driven my 1650, 1250, other 1250, and 149 w/FEL and they are all nice too!

My next Cub Cadet? hmm, maybe a 100 or one of the models between it and a 1872.

Back