• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My neighbors brother

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theaton

displayname
Todd Heaton
My close neighbor got news in the early morning hours July 4th, that his younger brother had broken his neck after diving off a docked boat. Alcohol was involved, his brother is stable now. Doctors are unsure at this time as to the extent of his paralisis. My neighbor lost an older brother 17 years ago to the same type of injury. Any thoughts and prayers would be greatly appriciated, thanks.

Todd, sorry to hear this, I'll keep the family in my prayers. Please keep us updated as to his condition.

Latest posts

Back