• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My latest "restoration" project

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bryan:
With the price of scrap iron, I hope rails aren't next.......
eek.gif

BTW - Blitz Black is my favorite color - my '59 Cushman is 90% "suede" (TSC Blitz Black)

Ya, then comes those small steel wheels for work cars that may be fitted on a Cubbie so he can ride 50 feet back and forth!
construction.gif

Bryan B. Super Sweet!!!
buttrock.gif

(Anyone remember (gotta picture of ol' Choo-choo) or what ever that poor old Cub Cadet from Ebay was called.)
biggrin.gif

Kendell -

Nope - OL teaches against vandalism and tresspassing
wink.gif

However, they say that druggies in the NW are stealing spikes and selling them at junkyards to support their habits.

Allen -

Tedd and I tossed around the idea of making either a speeder or a hi-railer out of a Cub Cadet.

Marlin -

AKA Tinkerbell, wasn't it?
lol.gif

No no no, Bryan - I just meant you were possibly setting up a RR Crossing in your back yard (umm - for LO presentations, yeah, that's it) .... Cub speeder? - must have been done already - right??

Bryan M. Just noticed that there is one of those critters right next to our local auction house. I'll have to ask if'n it is on the "for sale" list. And you're right... it is Tinkerbell.
happy.gif

Back