• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My first Cub Cadet is home!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately those are the only photos I have of the tow setup. That was posted way back in early 2001 and I don't have any more details on it.

Tiller weighs around 225 lbs. A 42" snowthrower weighs around 180 lbs.

Thanks Kraig! I was close I guess.. LOL. :cubwinker:

Now why would you want to use a chevy valve cover??? Why not find an INTERNATIONAL V.C. !!!! Some guys! :bear:

To use a tiller you have a bit of work to do. In your photo of the engine front it's missing the PTO clutch and the drive basket on the starter pulley.

Ron, I like that someone made your muffler to face forward like IH did for future models to reduce noise facing the driver. If you get more pics of your muffler setup, I'd to see if I can do something similar for my 127.

I grabbed the pictures for you. Now I must warn you these photos show the damages from previous owner. It's hard to look at and not call Cub Services. 😄
IMG_20201027_090210.jpg
IMG_20201027_090215.jpg
IMG_20201027_090218.jpg
IMG_20201027_090222.jpg
IMG_20201027_090234.jpg
IMG_20201027_090242.jpg

I have been thinking too much again......... I have yet to see a Cub with two implements on it at the same time. Is it possible to have the front dozer/snow blade in use with a rear push blade? Or a Gannon? I tried to find this information before asking but could not find anything. Next question. Has anyone figured out a way to install a car battery nice and neat? Maybe a 51 series from a Honda?

I have been thinking too much again......... I have yet to see a Cub with two implements on it at the same time. Is it possible to have the front dozer/snow blade in use with a rear push blade? Or a Gannon? I tried to find this information before asking but could not find anything. Next question. Has anyone figured out a way to install a car battery nice and neat? Maybe a 51 series from a Honda?
I've seen photos, perhaps even on this site, of folks with front and rear implements. I believe it was a push blade on the rear and snow blade or snow thrower on the front.

I thought about it on my 107 but it's only a manual lift, so it probably won't happen

I did some searching but was not able to find the picture I was thinking of. It's possible it wasn't even a Cub Cadet...

Anyway, I did find this short video showing a setup with front blade and read scraper

My uncle has a 682 i think with push blade on front and scraper blade on the back. Dont know what deal is with blade on front but know blade on back is all manual. CC blade on front, dont know who made rear blade, pretty sure it is homemade setup. When blade on back is lifted up, the arm used to raise and lower it points straight forward a couple inches above fender.

Thx for post the muffler pics Ron. It does look like standard plumbers pipe (galvanized steel?). Just screwed into the engine exhaust port and no braces needed. Interesting. Thx again.

No need for a bigger battery.
Just make sure the engine is tuned correctly and in good operating condition.
If you feel you need a bigger battery, something is amiss

Back