• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My Cadets

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pelton IV

IHCC Supporter
Figure I can keep them together at this point.
First is my very first GT, a 1965 100. Still slowly gathering parts to put this one together how I want. Would like to build a land plow tractor out of this one.
20210619_132449.jpg

How I bought it:
20180505_095803.jpg
IMG_20180506_145723_894.jpg

1969 127. The one that actually started it. Was my uncle and cousin's when the hood got hit by a tree. They asked me to look for a hood at the upcoming Zagray's show in Connecticut and I brought back a hood and a 100 haha. Couple months later it was given to me. Was used as a 4H puller and has the frame widened to fit a 14. Currently waiting on me figuring out how to rebuild Kohlers as it has an odd knock that could be either rod or balance gears and leaks oil out of everywhere.
20190802_201155.jpg
20190511_173856.jpg
IMG_20180511_185918_401.jpg

Nice lineup!
You are not leaving that 100 "yard art" outside to rust away are you? That original pan seat is hard to get along with what appears to be the original grille.
As far as that goes, the whole thing looks to be in decent shape, and would make a nice 100 if you just had a motor.
Pan seats a badly rusted loss, grille mesh is weak with the famous notch cut out of it, the shell has gouges and the frame is broken and full of drill holes, front axle is welded into the frame, all wheels and tires are rotted and I'm probably gonna swap the rear-end with the 108's. Looks good from 30 feet away but the newer engine out of the chassis is working way better in my 100

Got the correct style plow lift bracket on the 100 which let me put the right step back on. Turns out the 127 style bracket doesn't clear the older style step. Had already upgraded to a lift handle off a 125 so I'd have the float button.
20210924_174609.jpg

Do I see a massey 14 or16
,and a simplicity hiding in there also,??? all you need is a Deere and a studebaker and you would be in competition with me !!!!! Nice pieces

Back