• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

--My 2nd--Cub---A -129-

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Everyone--Im So Glad I Found This Great Site. I Read A Few Of The Threads Here, and It Seams There are Many Knowledgeable People In Here, and That`s just What I Was looking For. I Also Have A-108-Cub, But That One Needs More Work, So My Plan Is To Build A -Front Loader- For The-129--So I am Sure Im Going to Need Alot Of Help, and I Will Greatly Appreciate It. So--Thanks So Much In Advance. Greg--

Attachments

• IMG_0653.JPG
    IMG_0653.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 1
Welcome Greg! :groupwave:
You can find info on everything cub cadet related on this site. Nice tractor you have there. More will follow you home soon! :errrr:
What part of NC are you located?

If I can fix one up, you can do it too. It just takes a little time and patience. The weather is cooling down some. Only problem, it's too wet to do anything outside for now.
How close are you to Reidsville, NC? A lot of tarheels on here lately! :errrr:

Seven Lakes North is a supermarket! :errrr:
You are about 1-1/2 hours south of me (Sevin Lakes). I live about 15 minutes north of Greensboro.

Hello Everyone--Im So Glad I Found This Great Site. I Read A Few Of The Threads Here, and It Seams There are Many Knowledgeable People In Here, and That`s just What I Was looking For. I Also Have A-108-Cub, But That One Needs More Work, So My Plan Is To Build A -Front Loader- For The-129--So I am Sure Im Going to Need Alot Of Help, and I Will Greatly Appreciate It. So--Thanks So Much In Advance. Greg--
Nice tractor. One of my favorites. Welcome to the site!

Back