• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My 147 in Indiana

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAllison

IHCC Supporter
This is my147 I've had for almost a year now. SN 205004iu396046. I got this tractor for nothing,it was in the back of my brother n laws shed. He said if I want it,come get it,and it was in bad shape! 48in mower deck is shot,and the mule gear is all bent up from coming off a trailer...the wrong way! It looked like someone was parting it out. Thanks to this forum I learned how to put it back together,I even rebuilt the a motor for it which I had never done!
1124201801.jpg
1128201041_Film1.jpg
1211201500a_Film1.jpg
0416211331_Film1.jpg
0519210733_Film1.jpg
0519210733b_Film1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, got'cha. You did do a terrific job bringing that 147 back to life from what it was. I know you went thru some trial and error, but you sure've come along way in one year. Keep up the good work. What's next?

I have to give credit to where the credit is due...and that's to this forum and ALL the guys that helped me. All I did was Google why that thing was a bucking bronco(trunnion spring was gone) and this forum and a FAQs sheet on how to repair it came up. When I realized there was an entire forum filled with VERY skilled people dedicated to these tractors...I was hooked:greenthumb:

Back