• If you're having trouble logging into your account , you can Reset Password
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

My 147 Cub!

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

jstertz

displayname
joshua donald stertz
That sure is a beauty! I have always thought, if the right deal came up, I’d like one of those in my collection. Is it for showing only or do you use it occasionally?

jbratton

displayname
Justin Bratton
That sure is a beauty! I have always thought, if the right deal came up, I’d like one of those in my collection. Is it for showing only or do you use it occasionally?
Thanks for the comment! I use it for cutting my grass! And for pulling my kids around the neighborhood!

jbratton

displayname
Justin Bratton
That’s got some rear end weight on that!!
Great looking 147!!

dschwandt

displayname
David Schwandt
WOW!!
Put a snow blade on that rig and it will plow a path all the way to wherever 1st big storm you get!!
Impressive!!!

czuck

displayname
Charlie H Zuck
I think I have two of the best early Cubs that IH made. A Cub 70 and a Cub 147. Both of mine are workers. The 147 with a QA42 snow thrower is awesome for the big snows we have had. Single stage throwers do have some quirks, but once you know them they will throw some snow. I increased the auger speed by using a one tooth larger sprocket on the final drive. I have a bracket on the rear where I can hang almost 200# and have about 100# weights bolted to the rear wheels.

Latest posts

Group builder