• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My 1450 Plymouth Meeting PA

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just started my 1450 project, I just got this unit a few months ago. Been in the automotive field for over 35 years and was looking for a new project.
When I started looking at tractors I knew I wanted a Cub again. I had a 70 series 20 years ago and still kick myself for selling. I found this piece on Facebook
in the Kennett Square PA area and traded the owner for a Honda 70 dirt bike. I plan on getting the mechanicals up to snuff first then in the winter do a repaint etc.
It has the normal issues. Lose steering box, bad motor mounts and worn out front bearing. The last owner hit something so the front end isn't from a 1450. I'm hoping to
find one local. Also would like to go back to a stock exhaust and get the side covers but that can wait till later.
The motor runs great but I want to pull the head to check the cylinders and give it a tune up.

1450 vin.jpg
1450 ls.jpg
1450 rs.jpg

Back