• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Mule drive fork access pins on tractor frame.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike ligus

Has anyone had one these bolt head pins break off tractor frame. I like to see what this part looks like. The parts books so far just show the frame rail with the holes.
Prior owner has large square nut with a lock washer floating between the nut and frame seized to big bolt. Make mower deck frame very difficult to remove, the fork seems to get stuck on the lock washer edge. I try to rebuild the 50 inch deck, paint it and Mule drive frame.
20221221_180506.jpg

1671727904815.png

There is a pair on eBay that's likely what you are looking for (no affiliation).
Search eBay for:
"

Cub Cadet 1050 Front Mule Drive Bolts 1211 1210 1204 1704 1711 1604​

"

Thanks the pictures help so much especially the pic of the frame with no motor.. I see there is a nut tached to the frame, one side of mine must have ripped it off because I can feel o bolt head spinning there.

Back