• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Mule drive and hanger

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcox

displayname
David W Cox
I got some much needed clean-up and repair on my 782's mule drive and deck hanger done over the last week or so. Got all my parts and paints from CCSpecialties and I think it turned out right well. I ran out of CC paint and needed just a little bit to finish up. Bought some Majic at TSC. Not saying it was a total mistake but...it took for ever to dry. The color match was great and if it wasn't I was finishing up on the underside of the hanger so none would ever really see it.
Got the 44c deck to start on sometime this week, hopefully, COVID lockdown seems to have increased my honey-do list 10 fold!

Attachments

• IMG_0884.JPG
    IMG_0884.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0930.JPG
    IMG_0930.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 273

Latest posts

Back