• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

mowing deck interchange

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom coffey

My newfound collection of Cub Cadets include a 102, 104, and a 122 that do not have decks. If I have one deck will it fit all three? Or which decks will work with which tractors? 102 & 104 interchange surely? I know where some decks are, I just need to know what to look for. I don't need decks for all three, if I just had something that would swap between the three. Thanks.

The 102 and 122 are both non-quick attach, the 104 is quick attach, all three are narrow frame. Your best bet would be a narrow frame quick attach 42" deck as they are backward compatible to the non-quick attach narrow frame Cub Cadets. It should look like this:

42-Deck.jpg

NF SubFrame.jpg

Gary, if they are narrow frame quick attach decks then they should fit your 122. If they are wide frame quick attach decks then they will not fit. And, yes, IH did make 42" decks for the first few years of the wide frame Cub Cadets. Do the sub-frames that you bought look like the one in the photo that I posted above? Or do they look like this wide frame sub-frame?

WF Sub.jpg

Back