• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Mower Deck for 1641 For Sale

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ddouglas

displayname
Donald Douglas
Cub Cadet 48" Mower Deck
Belle Plaine, IA.

$300
I have for sale - a complete Cub Cadet (model #317190) Garden Tractor Mower Deck & Mule in good condition that was on my 1641 GT. I no longer need this as I only use my 1641 Cub Cadet to move snow. I replaced a bad bearing in the deck before I stored it inside - so it's in Good Condition and ready to go to work. I will not ship: this item is pick-up only. Located in 52208 zip code.

P1350061 (2).JPG P1350058 (2).JPG
P1350060 (2).JPG

Last edited:
SOLD
I have sold this deck & for the life of me I can't figure out how to edit my original post or delete it???

Donald, we like to leave the old listings up as a kind of price guide. Your post that it is sold should be good enough to let people know it's no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back